5 Wedding Decor Tips
5 New England Wedding Decor Tips
1. After countless hours of Pinterest, your details have finally come together and room loves amazing! Allow me 15-20 minutes to photography all the little details before guests start using the space.
2. If there is something out of the ordinary please let me know about it so I don’t miss it.
3. Having a second photographer cover part of the cocktail hour will give me the chance to photograph the room before anyone enters to give the images a very clean look.
4. If it is possible to have the room empty of people, that always helps to get a nice wide image of the room.
5. Adding up-lighting can add a nice pop of color. It also creates a mood and is a simple way to dress up the room.